Thursday 31 July 2014

K-9 Handler at Velda City Police Department

My department received a grant for a single purpose drug detection K-9. I had the pleasure of meeting Brad Croft San Antonio and his team on 10-14-13 for 2 weeks of handler training. The Universal K9 staff was professional and extremely knowledgeable and awesome to work with. From the time of my arrival and receiving my new partner "Zoey" it was evident that Brad Croft San Antonio and his staff spared no expense at trainer her for the detection of drugs. On top of that, everyone was very patient and answered all the questions I had during training to help me work with my new partner. I would highly recommend Universal K9 for any other department's that are looking for K-9's and anyone else needing the other services they offer (personal protection dogs, police/military dogs, obedience training and contract searches). 
I look forward to being able to work with Brad Croft San Antonio and his staff again on future endeavors! 
Thanks again!
K-9 Handler at Velda City Police Department

0 comments: